The uni-wheel display allows you to view a single chart:
From this window it is possible to view statistics about each planet such as position and dignities by hovering the mouse over the planet glyph. This brings up a hint and displays the same information in the statusbar at the bottom of the chart viewer. You can also change charts by selecting a new chart from the combo box at top left. You may also:
1. View an Html Report of the statistics for this chart.
2. Generate a Gif file and save it using the Print Preview button (for printing or including in an html file).
3. Switch to a bi-wheel or square chart view.
4. View reports such as eminence indicators, dignities, planetary speed, arabic parts or lots, etc...
5. View various time lord systems for the current chart.
6. View delineations, (chart meanings) for each planet or chart point by right clicking it to select from it's popup menu (also by single or double click).
7. Set glyph colors, sizes or visibility, etc. in the chart designer (<F2> key).
8. To change calculation options (such as dynamical house division, node types, topocentric or geocentric, etc) press the <F3> key.
9. To set options for the display of Html Reports, press the <F7> key.
10. Rectify a birth chart and save the changed data.
11. View a graphic ephemeris of transits and heliacal phenomena.
12. Print the chart or preview your options for printing.
13. Create Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) files containing the current chart image.